Engine: Creation Kit
Role: Level Designer
- Took direction on existing location, pitching possible background and concept with rough documentation
- Set up basic graybox layout in editor
- Playtested and received playtest feedback for iteration on space
- Added enemies with patrol routes and navmesh
- Added clutter, lighting and vfx, sound, and roombounds for optimization
- Hooked up lever activated bridges, Centurion ambush, and scripted new gameplay for activatable valve
- Occasionally edited existing models with new textures for more effective kit bashing, and did so to create a new “pipe exit” for a dungeon.
Concept: A massive Skyrim expansion, adding 30+ hours of new content to the game in the form of new lands, dungeons, cities, dialogue, quests, and loot.
Summary: I currently work on the Dungeon Team, designing and implementing interior dungeon locations for the player to play through.
Screenshots: (click to enlarge)